We may use and share your information, which includes:
1. Information you have provided to us, including on our websites
2. Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
3. Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of citizenscourt.com.ng and third party websites
4. Your IP address
How We Use Your Information?
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services and general account management and the management of traffic across our network, we may also use your information in the following ways:
1. To monitor and improve our products, services and websites.
2. We may share information with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for use in credit decisions, and for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
3. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
4. For market research
5. To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
6. We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice. Unless you’ve asked us not to.
7. To send you periodic newsletters about your chosen services.
Privacy of Children:
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years of age to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
You should be aware that when you use our websites, mobile sites, or mobile apps, we may collect information by using ‘cookies’.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups.
Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for
Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Changes and Amendments:
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of This Policy:
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us via email or fill our contact form
This Privacy and Cookies Policies was last updated on 22nd March, 2020.
Follow Us on Twitter @Citizens_Court